Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Convention Swap #3 Wedding Card

I am away in Utah at the Stampin' Up Convention right now and swapping these cards!



I thought I would make a simplified version of my Wedding card with the Bride and Groom's outfits on it. Again this is a simplified version because I made 80 of these! After putting all the little silver brads through the holes and opening the backs my finger was bleeding!
My swap is slightly different then the original so I could get them all done in time. To simplify the dress I made it a little smaller and without the front extra pieces and I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder with the Big Shot for the texture.

Here is a picture of all my swaps in the simplified version!




You can get the FREE directions and printable template to make this card!
Just CLICK HERE to see all the details!

Related Posts with Thumbnails