Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, March 8, 2010

FREE TEMPLATE Wedding Card!

I made this card for the Late Night Stampers "Bring on the Bling" Challenge! It's hard to see how shiny this is but the dazzling diamonds really sparkle!
As long as I was doing it I figured I would make the template to share with you guys! This is huge for me because that means I had to actually think about what I was doing first instead of just cutting as I go!

CLICK HERE to get the FREE TEMPLATE!

Here are the steps:
I printed out the template and cut the dress out of Bride Specialty Designer Series Paper. I centered the dress shape on the texture in the paper so it would be symmetrical. I cut out the extra pieces of the dress and put them on with a dimensional only at the bottom. I then used a two way glue pen to trace some of the swirls in the paper and add some dazzling diamonds.


I used a piece of 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon with a rhinestone brad in the center for the waist.


For the tux, I cut the outside and tie out of black paper. For the tux shirt I used the other pattern of Bride Specialty Designer Series Paper with the stripes. I used the mini rhinestone brads for buttons.


The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" so the dress and tux shirt can stick up and still fit in the envelope. I had it open in the middle instead of on the side and I put the dress over the opening to hide it. Both the dress and tux I put on with dimensionals.


For the inside I used the Priceless stamp set for the swirls. Hope you like it!!

To see my other card similar to this CLICK HERE.
Related Posts with Thumbnails