Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Thank You to YOU!

I just wanted to write a message to all of you who have emailed me or left such nice comments about my projects. I wanted to let you know that I read every one and really appreciate them. It makes my day to know that you are enjoying the projects that I have so much fun making and hearing from you what you are doing with them. I get a lot of emails each day and I wish I could respond to all of them. Unfortunately I would never leave my computer chair if I tried so I just wanted you guys to know that I really do read every one and love hearing from you. If you have written me and I have not responded back it is just because of the lack of hours in a day and not that I didn't read your email. I do truly care about what you are saying and I know your life is busy and you took a moment out to write to me.

THANK YOU to all of you wonderful people out there that take the time to write me and say such nice things!
Related Posts with Thumbnails