Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tea for Mom


I thought this would be the cutest Mother's Day card for a mother or grandmother that likes tea! The teapot, cups and shelf are all made using punches and using the Tulipe die with the Big Shot.

Here is how I did it!

I used the 1 3/4" circle punch for the main part of the teapot and cut a slice off of the top and bottom.


For the lid and the base I used the wide oval punch. Then I scored a line across that fit right on top of the piece I cut off of the circle.

Top

The handle and pour spout are from the Tulipe die like shown.

Handle

Spout

The cups are using the 3/4" circle punch cut just over halfway for the main cup and then slice off the discarded piece for the bottom.



The handle is the center oval from the Tulipe die with the hole punched with the small hole on the crop-o-dile and cut across with scissors. I used a black marker to draw the lines.



I used the retired Frames with a Flourish stamp set for the images on the teapot and cups but there are many similar stamps in the current catalog. The shelf is a strip of black paper with the pieces from the Tulipe die holding it up.
I went over it quick so I hope you can follow along if you want to!
Related Posts with Thumbnails