Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Woven Ribbon Birthday Card

I found this great card on Laure Lipe's Blog and just had to make my own version, so here it is! I did this as a birthday card for our wonderful school nurse. It uses a lot of ribbon, but it really comes out nice. I used the 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon to make mine. You can use whatever ribbon you have, you just have to make the card you wrap it around the right size.
I love the little charms!
I used the Elementary Elegance stamp set from Sale-a-Bration to make this card. Something about using a completely free stamp set makes the card even better. Don't you think?
Related Posts with Thumbnails