Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Santa Two Cupcake Box

I loved my Santa Wine Bottle Basket so much, I had just had to make my Two Cupcake Box dressed up as Santa too! I used the new Red Glimmer Paper to make this, and it is so gorgeous and sparkly. The pictures really do it no justice at all. I love this paper!
I used ribbon for the black belts and the large Scallop Circle punch for the tag with the 1-3/4" Circle Punched in the Red Glimmer Paper in the center. The belt buckles are made out of Gold card stock but it would be great out of the Silver Glimmer Paper too! The bottom white border I did with the Tasteful Trim die with the Big Shot and just trimmed some off of the bottom. You will want to use the Red sticky strip tape to put this glimmer paper together, I found nothing else really holds it in place.

CLICK HERE
to get the tutorial to make this box!
Here are some other projects that I have done with this box!
Click on the images to see the posts.
Link
Related Posts with Thumbnails