Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another Great Blog!


So I have stumbled across another blog that I think is exceptional. Is is by Teneale Williams and I am truly inspired by her cards and her color combos as well as her beautiful bows! This card is inspired by a combination of a bunch of her cards. Thanks Teneale!

I used the Top Note for the bottom half of the card and I used the french Foliage stamp set for the leaves and background text. I used Crystal Effects over the leaves and pearl halves for the bottom of the card.

Here is how I made my bow:
I took a piece of ribbon and made a loop that overlaps in the center.


I cut another strip of ribbon and put it in the back. I used twine to tie around the center and keep it together. The twine goes through the Deck the Hall big button on the front to keep it on and then I cut the ends of the brown ribbon at an angle.


Related Posts with Thumbnails