Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Briefcase Box & Cards Project






This is my new Briefcase Box & Cards Project! The briefcase fits multiples of the computer, calculator and cell phone cards plus envelopes!
This would be a great gift to keep together and give all of the cards in the briefcase or to split up and use the cards for different occasions. What a perfect guy gift for a birthday or Father's Day!
This project is also a great gift for a child. My three and five year olds have been running around talking on their "phones" and emailing on their "computer" and adding on their "calculator" since I first made them! The briefcase even comes to the grocery store with us just in case my daughter needs to make an important "call" while we are there!

You will get templates for all of the numbers, buttons and pieces that you will need.

To see all the details or purchase the tutorial
CLICK HERE!



Just because it was so cute I thought I would share...
Here are my kids talking on their "phones" at breakfast! Ashley didn't want to share the one that I made so she made Timmy his own, that's why his is white. ( She made a perfect copy of mine, buttons and all!) They walked through the grocery store talking on these just like this!
Related Posts with Thumbnails