Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Punched Paper Lilies




I saw these great lilies on Shari C's blog. Then on Valita's Fresh Folds site she made a video to show how to make them! They are so gorgeous I decided to make them with my stamping class tonight. This is the card that I am going to do with them!
I changed the colors around a bit and used Pretty in Pink on the fold of the white petals and Melon Mambo for the base of them. I then used the Melon Mambo marker to make the dots on the base of the petals. The center stamen is So Saffron and then certainly Celery for the tips and the end of the center one is Close to Cocoa. The leaves are garden green and sponged with Garden Green down the centers. They are about 3 3/4" long or so and about 1" wide or less. The Best Wishes sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set that I punched with the Wide Oval punch. The background is the old French Script background stamp in So Saffron but the new one, En Francais is just like it.
Of course this card would not be able to be put in the mail unless it was in a box but I thought it would be perfect to hand deliver with a gift or bring to a wedding. This flower was just too beautiful to not put on a card!
Related Posts with Thumbnails