Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Overalls Card & FREE Template





A while ago I made a little baby girl dress card with a matching boy overalls card. I made the template for the girls dress but not for the overalls. I thought I would do that one now!
I made these cards (40) as my swap for my Stampin' with Style, Stampin' Up, meeting that I am at right now!

The little bear in the pocket is from the Family Accessories stamp set.

CLICK HERE to get the FREE template to make this card!


CLICK HERE to see my other overalls card and get the FREE template for the baby girl dress card to match!


This is my bag that I carried my swaps in!
CLICK HERE to get the tutorial for how to make this bag!
Related Posts with Thumbnails