Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tulipe Princess Crown - FREE TEMPLATE!

I made these crowns using the Tulipe die with the Big Shot. I thought this would be so cute for a little girls birthday or even for the invitations to a princess party!

Here is how I did it!

First print out the template. (I have been having a lot of problems with people getting the free templates on my site. If you have a problem, just email me and I will send it to you!)


Then cut the top of the template on the lines and put it on top of your tulipe die like shown.

You are going to put your paper on top of the lines where the card is on the template. Only put one side of the 11" x 4 1/4" card folded in half.

Pull the template paper out from under (making sure not to move your card) and run your card through the big shot, open so only one side gets cut.

Fold over you card and put the template top back over lined up with the edge.
Cut out both layers of your card to the top of the template. This is what you will have.

Then I put a paper glued to the inside.


I cut a small border around the top of the crown in the pink. I also added two more die cut swirls on the bottom corners.I added contraband non-Stampin' Up accents and was finished!
Related Posts with Thumbnails