Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stamping with Sweetened Condensed Milk

I saw in a magazine how to stamp with sweetened condensed milk so I thought I would try it. It comes out really neat but I don't know if you would want to save it for along time since its really food.
Here is how I did it!


I spread out sweetened condensed milk on a paper plate and dipped my stamp into it just like ink. I made sure to not get any on the foam of the stamp since its really milk.


I stamped that onto may paper. Then I sprinkled clear embossing powder over the image.


You are going to heat it with the heat tool. The milk will bubble and then turn brown. The more you heat it the darker it gets. Just be careful not to burn the paper too!

To make these cards I used Asian Artistry, Well Scripted and the Inspired by Nature stamp sets. I also used the big shot with the Top Note die, large oval punch, the wide oval punch and satin ribbon.
Related Posts with Thumbnails