Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Stampin' Success Feature!!

I have to apologize for my decline in posts recently. I found out last week that I have been chosen to be featured in the Stampin' Success magazine!! I got a brand new stamp set that will be in the new catalog that no one has seen yet! I need to do four projects with it and they will be in the July(I think) issue of Stampin' Success with a blurb about me.
I am so excited and the new stamp set that I got is gorgeous! It has beautiful designs and is definitely going to be one of those 'must have' sets when the new catalog comes out. Unfortunately I can not tell anything about the set or the projects that I am going to do so you will just have to wait and see when the magazine comes out!

I am also making projects for the Stampin' Up Artisan award since so many of you so nicely emailed me and said that I should go for it. Since that's about 10 projects and is due very soon, (and I just started!)I am very busy!! Bear with me, I will try to do projects for you guys too in between all the others!

I really do appreciate all the wonderful emails and comments that you all send me. It keeps me inspired and wanting to keep coming up with fun new projects!
Related Posts with Thumbnails