Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Love You Much Tissue Box

I am ready for the next holiday!
This is a really simple easy project to do and looks really nice. I simply covered my tissue box with DSP (retired) and then used the Love You Much stamp set to add a little embellishment. Once these tissues are gone you can just open the next box and fill this one!

Just place the box over the DSP cut to the size of your box and trace the opening.


Once traced just cut it out. I would suggest using red sticky tape to adhere it to the tissue box. I used the Scallop Edge punch and some Very Vanilla paper for the ends of the box using my DSP scraps.
Related Posts with Thumbnails