Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Serene Top Note Card


This card is using the Serene Snowflakes stamp set, the Embossing plates and the Top Note die with some creative folding.
To get the right shape for the card you need a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" paper folded in half to make your card. Fold it in half again like shown below. (Sorry its a little blurry)
Put it in the top note die with the fold on the inside. Put it through the big shot and you will get this.
Opened up this is what you have.
Now spray it with alcohol and put it through with one of the embossing plates folded in half to the normal card shape. This will remove the crease and add the embossed design. This is will be your main card shape.
For the blue in the center I used a 3 5/8" square and folded it in half. I put it in the bottom half of the top note die with the fold to the top.
Once its out I sprayed it with alcohol and put it through again with nothing just to flatten out the crease. (This is before it was flattened)
I used the white taffeta ribbon and dyed it using the brocade blue marker. I stamped two of the large snowflakes using brocade blue and highlighted them with my night of navy marker. I cut part of one out and popped it up with a dimensional in the center of the other with a clear rhinestone brad in the center. I used night of navy paper to highlight the outside of the snowflake.
Hope you like it! I love this set and this die!




Related Posts with Thumbnails