Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Teachers' Gift - Pencil Holder Cup




I thought this pencil holder cup would be the perfect end of the year gift for my daughters two teachers. She finishes Pre-school this year and moves on to Kindergarten next year! I saw the pencil holder idea on Lorri Heller's blog, such a good idea!
To make this gift I got glasses that have very little angle to the side, no angle would be better but I couldn't find any. I put sticky strip going around them in three places; top, middle and bottom. I stuck all the pencils to that and then reinforced that with some Super Glue. I'm sure a hot glue gun would have worked pretty good too. I glued the ribbon around everything with Tombow adhesive to make sure that all the pencils wouldn't fall off.
I used the Naturally serif alphabet die with the Big Shot for the "chalk" names on the "chalkboards" and I used the Tart and Tangy stamp set for the apples. The plus signs are from the capitol 'X' on the alphabet die cut down.
I love how these came out and I can't wait to give them to Ashley's teachers next week!
Related Posts with Thumbnails