Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Artisan Award Loser.... #1



I entered the Artisan Award Contest that Stampin' Up has and I lost... bummer. But at least now I can share all the stuff I created with you guys!
Here is on of my 3-D projects that I did. I sewed a large Chocolate chip colored suede pillow and put the burgundy/red fabric square in the center. Then I used the Tulipe die with the Big Shot to cut out brown felt and glue it on the pillow. I used a combination of Tombow adhesive and fabric glue to stick everything on. The ribbon is Vanilla Satin ribbon just bunched up and glued on around the red square. The bad part of entering this contest is that you do all these projects and you don't get your stuff back! Now I have to make another one for my bedroom!
The Tulipe die that I used for this is retiring so if you want one, order it now, don't wait. It's going to be gone soon!

10 comments:

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

This is beautiful, Lynn! You're definitely a winner with that pillow! Thanks for sharing your creations with us!

Brenda said...

Beautiful pillow. No wonder you want to make another for your room.

TrishG said...

Great pillow, Lynn. I love the colors and frilly white ribbon.

Even though you didn't win - I'm proud of you for even entering! Great work. I'm sure they have tons of amazing stuff to choose from.

Tami Black said...

I think this is most awesome -- if it didn't win, I can't imagine what must have. I think this is gorgeous!

soggystamper said...

More power to you for entering, Lynn! You are a winner just for entering and this pillow is wonderful. The frilly ribbon sets the tulipe design so nicely.
Sue Erickson aka The Soggy Stamper

Cristena Bagne said...

personally I think you should have won :)

Jan said...

that is an amazing 3D project... I think that you should definitely stop calling your projects Artisan Awards loosers because these are NOT loosers, they are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us...judging from all of the beautiful projects I have seen on various blogs (including yours!) I would NOT have wanted to be a judge for this contest! Can not WAIT to see the entries on display at convention! I agree that it stinks you don't get them back but I am betting your projects will also be on display at convention..they are wonderful!

Terri Dunning said...

This is NOT A LOSER!!!! Maybe a runner up but nothing you do could be a loser. I enjoy all of your work. Thanks for sharing.

The Gabby Stamper said...

You are NOT a loser. I love seeing your stuff and it inspires me! It is awesome!

Susan said...

Hi Lynn, I think your entries were just great!! Ideas that were top notch and recreateable. I would vote for you!!

Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails