Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Father's Day Wrenches



I saw another card that had wrenches on it and I just had to change it around a bit! I used the Totally Tool stamp set for the sentiment. I thought this would be the perfect card for Father's Day or any occasion for a guy card!
Here is how I made the wrenches:
Punch the small tab punch out of a scrap of Going gray paper.


Put this paper into the 1 3/8" circle punch and punch a shape like shown.


Now also punch out the other side of the tab punched piece.


Now you will have the two sides to your adjustable wrench!


For the handle I cut a 4" x 3/4" piece and then just angled one side with a scissors. I used the 1/2" circle punch to make the hole in the other end.


Then I just put it all together for the card with Dimensionals! The bolt ends are the 3/4" circle punch and I just cut the angles on the sides with a scissors. For the background I glued aluminum foil to cardstock with a glue stick and then put it through the Big Shot with the Texturz plates to make the background.


I saw the other wrench card on the Late Night Stampers blog but I don't know who did it! If you did it, email me and I will give you credit!
Related Posts with Thumbnails