Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pratt Door Ribbon Wreath

I did a search on splitcoast after I posted my other wreath and found one of a door with a wreath. I knew I had to put my own spin on it. Here is the one that I found.

And here is mine!
I had to make a little Pratt sign on my door. This is a standard card size so you just open the door to see the inside! CLICK HERE to see how to do this.
Ok... I have had enough stamping for one day. I am going to bed. Goodnight.


MaryR said...

oh for cute! love love love your door and wreath!

TrishG said...

Fantastic door and wreath. So many awesome details. Looks very real! Very cute!

windchase said...

What a beautiful card! I love the ribbon wreath.

Related Posts with Thumbnails