Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Scoring"

My husband and I were cleaning this morning after I had finished cutting paper for my card class tonight. I remembered that I had not scored pieces for one of the projects so I sat down to do it. He came in and asked for help for a minute and asked what I was doing because earlier I had told him that I had everything cut out. I told him that I was "scoring". He gave me a strange look and walked away muttering that "scoring" had a totally different meaning for him.
Just goes to show the difference between men and women. If I told my husband that I had a lot of "scoring" to do this afternoon he would be pretty psyched! Boy would he be surprised when I told him I had finished without him!
Related Posts with Thumbnails