Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ashley's Swaps!



 Here are the cards that my seven year old daughter Ashley made! 
I have to say, she's pretty good! I let her use my punches and paper and then she showed them to me when she was done. I did not help at all! She did not look at any of my cards or punch art to make these, just did them out of her head! I am a proud Mama!
Keep checking back this week to see the rest of the swaps and make-and-takes from our Green Mountain Stampers Meeting! It was great to take a little break from painting and STAMP again!


5 comments:

Chris said...

So cute! She's got talent!

Carol Carriveau said...

As well you should be....she obviously has Mom's talent...wonderful job!!!! Look forward to seeing more of her work in the future!

Valli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valli said...

Fantastic job, Ashley! I did not at all expect to read that a youngster had created these. My own DD will be so inspired. Keep up the great work!

Nur ImMa said...

Nice blog, makasih infonya
Kunjungi juga web saya
Jasa buat website murah semarang
|
Jasa buat website murah
|
Jasa buat website

Jasa pembuatan website murah semarang
|
Jasa pembuatan website murah
|
Jasa pembuatan website

Jasa buat website murah semarang
|
Jasa buat website murah
|
Jasa buat website

Jasa pembuatan website murah semarang
|
Jasa pembuatan website murah
|
Jasa pembuatan website

Related Posts with Thumbnails