Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Silhouettes and Scrapbooking

 http://mayaroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00df3521af1488330148c7d605de970c-800wi



I have to start out by saying, that I did not make this page. However, I saw it and loved it so much, that I just had to share it! So adorable! A slightly different approach to a family tree page.
I found this image linked back through a bunch of other sites and could not find the original artist to give credit. The site seems to no longer be active. Oh well, I'm sending a big thank you out there to the creator!

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Very clever...have never seen anything like it! Thank you for sharing!

Beth said...

The artist is Katie Watson, but her blog is no longer active.

Related Posts with Thumbnails