Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Double Door Decorated for Christmas



Link
Here is my Double Door card that I have decorated for Christmas with little wreaths. A long time ago I did a single door card but I like this one much more. I made this with a template which you can get for FREE by clicking on the door drawing below ! If you make one, email me the picture so I can see what you guys come up with!
I used the Christmas Lodge stamp set from the Holiday Mini for the sentiment on the inside. For the door I used Cherry Cobbler cardstock and just sponged some of the rectangles to make them darker. The wreaths are using the 1" Circle punch for the inside and then punch the Scallop circle out around it. The back layer is Always Artichoke and the front is Old Olive sponged a little. The bow is made out of 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon and the rhinestones are just colored red with a permanent marker. I used the Jewelry tag punch in So Saffron, cut in half for the door handle backs, and Glimmer Brads for the handles themselves.
The rectangle sizes for the bottom of the door are 1-1/8" x 1-5/8", 1-1/4" x 3/4" and 1" x 1/2". These are on the template also, but just to make it a little easier for you.


Here is what the door looks like undecorated. You can make decorations to go on your door for any holiday or occasion. Make a birthday sign or a skeleton for Halloween! Don't forget to send me the pictures if you come up with something good!


CLICK HERE
to see all of my other Door Cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails