Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Double Door Decorated for Christmas



Link
Here is my Double Door card that I have decorated for Christmas with little wreaths. A long time ago I did a single door card but I like this one much more. I made this with a template which you can get for FREE by clicking on the door drawing below ! If you make one, email me the picture so I can see what you guys come up with!
I used the Christmas Lodge stamp set from the Holiday Mini for the sentiment on the inside. For the door I used Cherry Cobbler cardstock and just sponged some of the rectangles to make them darker. The wreaths are using the 1" Circle punch for the inside and then punch the Scallop circle out around it. The back layer is Always Artichoke and the front is Old Olive sponged a little. The bow is made out of 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon and the rhinestones are just colored red with a permanent marker. I used the Jewelry tag punch in So Saffron, cut in half for the door handle backs, and Glimmer Brads for the handles themselves.
The rectangle sizes for the bottom of the door are 1-1/8" x 1-5/8", 1-1/4" x 3/4" and 1" x 1/2". These are on the template also, but just to make it a little easier for you.


Here is what the door looks like undecorated. You can make decorations to go on your door for any holiday or occasion. Make a birthday sign or a skeleton for Halloween! Don't forget to send me the pictures if you come up with something good!


CLICK HERE
to see all of my other Door Cards!

27 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Wow Lynn, this is a fabulous card...and THANK YOU for sharing the template and your wonderful creation/tips.

Shoregirl said...

I love door cards with wreaths and yours is absolutely beautiful!!!

Yes, that's for sharing the template!

the cricutologist said...

This is terrific! I love the idea of making these year round! I love how realistic the door nob looks!

Mary Davidson said...

Fabulous card, Lynn! I love the arched doorway and the doorknobs! How cute. Thanks for inspiring me!

MJ said...

Love it!

Vicky W said...

Great card Lynn. Thank you for the template too

Pam Sparks said...

awesome! love this! TFS!

lisa808 said...

Thanks for the template. Love your Christmas door card.

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Oooh Lynn, this is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Wink said...

This card is just beautiful!! You are so talented. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

Margaret Moody said...

I've seen quite a few "door" cards, but this one is definitely the cutest I've seen! You have a great eye for design! So generous of you to offer the template too! Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

Beautiful card. Thanks you so much for sharing the template.

Judy said...

Love your card! Very realistic looking door and I want to thank you for sharing the template.

Kathi said...

What an awesome card! You are so creative! Thank you so much for sharing the template with us!

Cindy Major said...

Gorgeous! Love the two doors!

Heidi Brawley said...

Thank you very much for the template. You door card is AWESOME!
Hugs, Heidi

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing the template - your card is gorgeous. Cathie in Oz

Anonymous said...

OMG! You are super talented! I love this card so much! I have to case this for my Christmas card. Thank you so much for all the details and templates. The best card I've seen yet!

Thanks again!
Amy Kendall

Fran M said...

What is the total size of the card stock you used before you cut it and how did you cut the arches? Is it an 8-1/2 x 11 piece of card stock? It's a beautifl card. thanks for sharing

Created by Deb said...

I believe this is the most beautiful door card I've ever seen. Absolutely perfect. Thank you for sharing the card and template.

Keitha said...

This card is gorgeous! I found it on Pinterest and am now in love with your website. Thanks for the stamping inspiration!

Keitha said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful templates. I just made both the rectangular and the rounded door cards. I am going to use one of them for a housewarming card. I also just made your adorable dump truck card. I linked to your post to show where I got the templates.

One Scrappy Gal said...

This is a great card - and thank you for the template!

Vanice Johnston said...

Hi there,

Do you have a template with the door open by any chance?
Thank you

Barb Brancel said...

Wow!! Fantastic design & colors. I love it. I m making me one just to look at it. Beautiful!!

Shalom Enterprises said...

Get the best products with affordable cost. we provides high quality products to fulfill your security needs.
Boom Barriers
Sliding Gates
Solar power fence

electric door strikes

electro magnetic locks

Rising Bollards

Sultan Ali Aslam said...

Does Ufone Have 3G Coverage In Sadiqabad?
Does Ufone Have 3G Coverage In Roshanabad?
Does Ufone Have 3G Coverage In Renala Khurad?
Does Ufone Have 3G Coverage In Rahim Yar Khan?
Does Ufone Have 3G Coverage In Qila Deedar Singh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails