Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Ice Cream Parlor Button Flowers


Here is another card with my happy cupcake clouds and fun color scheme.
I used the Build-a-Cupcake punch to make the clouds and
I used the So Happy For You stamp set and the Ice Cream Parlor buttons from Sale-A-Bration as well as Hodgepodge hardware for the sentiment.
The stems and leaves of the flowers are made using the candle from the Build-a-Cupcake punch!


Here is the information about the Sale-A-Bration special that is going on now!
You don't want to miss this great time to order Stampin' Up merchandise. And don't forget, for every $50 purchase you make with me, you not only get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item but you also get a FREE TUTORIAL from me of your choice!
to see the FREE Sale-A-Bration catalog!

6 comments:

Carrie Sampsel said...

This is to cute!! Love the clouds. I'm your newest follower via the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
Carrie Sampsel
www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

Jean McKenzie said...

Lynn, this is such a cute and pretty card! I love how you use the cupcake punch to make clouds and this is the brightest little happy card!!

Jan Hoyt said...

cute idea, I keep wondering what to do with all of those buttons! And I love that you used the candle in the cupcake punch for the leaves and stems. Thanks for sharing! Jan Hoyt www.inkerzaway.blogspot.com

Leena Girsa said...

Hi Lynn...I've been a long-time reader of your blog but am only now following. I am #342 on the SC thread. I hope you'll stop by and return the favor when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Lynn, your cards are awesome...how can I not CASE them? I HAVE to CASE them!!!

Cathy
www.inkinguptheplace.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Another GREAT card Lynn. Thank your for your 'out-of-the-box' inspiration. I would like to pass the Stylish Blogger Award on to you! I know you've gotten it before. If not, please visit my blog, March 3, 2011 post, where I have mentioned your name and linked to your blog. You will find instructions on what to do with the award if necessary.

Thanks again for all your inspiration!

Cathy
www.inkinguptheplace.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails