Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Buttons, Buttons and More Buttons!


Here are some more buttons that I have made out of paper using some of the other punches. I figured, why keep it to just circles?!
For the ones with the patterned paper on top I just did 5 layers of card stock of a matching color and then just the top layer with patterned paper so I didn't have to use a lot of it.

To get the full FREE tutorial on how I did these CLICK HERE!

5 comments:

Kath said...

Fun buttons!

Ruby said...

Wow this is fun! there are so many potential shapes yet to be explored! Tks for sharing

leslie said...

VERY cool! Your link takes me to the Faux Postage tutorial. ;(

leslie said...

Okay, I figured out the button instructions are PART OF the Faux Postage tutorial. ;)

How do you (1) keep the CE from pooling in the recess of the circle button? Mine is goo. and (2) keep the CE from pooling on the wax paper? I got a ring around the edge of my button when I took it off.

The answer to both of these is probably: you used too much CE, but how else to cover it?

THANKS!

Lynn said...

Leslie-
I put the CE on the button and let it sit for a minute and then I move it over with a tweezers while its still wet. This clears off the excess and then sit it on a clean piece of wax paper. if it still has some ring around the outside once it dries you can use a sanding block or scissor sand just trim/sand it off.
Did you make any fun shapes?

Related Posts with Thumbnails