Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Faux Postage Stamp - Just Believe


Here is my Just Believe Postage Stamp card! I made a template of the postage images so you can make different ones of any size. I have also written up a FREE tutorial to make this card and to make the paper buttons that I used on the side of the card!

Just Believe Postage Tutorial

CLICK HERE to get the FREE faux postage pdf file!

10 comments:

cathy said...

Wonderful card, Lynn. I love everything about it. Thank you for the tutorial! Cathy

Created By You said...

Beautiful card Lynn! Love the colors and how it stands out! Thanks for the tutorial too, will have to come back and watch it when I have more time!

Anita said...

Stunning card! Thanks for the tutorial.

Anonymous said...

Card is stunning.Love the colors.Thank you for the tutorial.

carmo73 said...

Wow! Like everything else you do, this card is "MAGNIFIQUE". Thanks for making your talent and creativity available to us.

Latenightstamper said...

I love this card. I put it on my blog with a link to your blog! http://latenightstamper-stampandscrap.blogspot.com/
thanks for sharing your talent with us! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Rhonda Langley said...

Amazing cards! You are very talented. Thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

Thank you so much for the template! I have done these a few years ago but had not seen one done in a long time.

I love all of your work and your blog is becoming one of the first I visit each day!

Leigh said...

Thank you so much for sharing this card and the button tutorial as well. I enjoy seeing your creations so much.

Elaine said...

Oh, Lynn, I'd love to try these handmade buttons! But I was unable to download the tutorial w/out uploading a project of my own to share... Do you mind email this to me?! I'd appreciate it!

sophness (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks!!
-Elaine Uhl

Related Posts with Thumbnails