Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Owl Punch Birthday Kids!

I hate when I have a new punch and not enough time to play around with it! I got the new Owl Punch and I have not had time to really play with it. Here is my first go at punch art kids using the own punch. I also used the Occassional Quotes (Hostess) stamp for the sentiment and the Every Little Bit stamp set for the presents and dog. (He is so cute!)

Here is how I made them!

Boy:
head + hair- 1" circle punch
ears + eyes- middle sized circle on the owl punch
shirt-owl punch vest looking shape and word window for the sleeves
pants- word window for the legs and large oval punch for the bum
shoes- 1/2" circle punch
arms- word window punch

Girl:
head + hair- 1" circle punch
pigtails- large circle on the owl punch with little bit cut off the bottom
eyes- middle sized circle on the owl punch
shirt + skirt- owl punch with scallop oval to cut off the bottom
neck- wide oval punch
arms- word window punch
shoes- 1/2" circle punch and owl punch heart for the bows with tiny circle in the center
legs- word window punch

balloons- 1" circle punch with a scrap for the tie part
I used markers to shadow and the white gel pen to highlight.

I thought this would make an adorable invitation or thank you card for twins!

12 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

Lynn you are too much! What an imagination and all your ideas are WOW! TFS Nancy

Nancy Dawson said...

Lynn you are too much! What an imagination and all your ideas are WOW! TFS Nancy

Bev said...

Lynn, these are completely adorable..I certainly hope we get the owl punch here in Oz when our catty comes out in september

Laura Isham said...

How stinkin adorable is this punch art!?! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Ruby said...

Wow, how in the world did you see that with the owl punch. You are too much! Tks for sharing though! Keep up the great work.

Ellen Kemper said...

Fabulous!

Don't you just LOVE having new punch toys?

Zoe said...

Wonderful, you are so talented. Love all your ideas.

Sandra said...

so cute!
Thanks!
Sandra

Mary said...

Your kids are just too cute!

Kylah Marro said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!! TFS

Diane said...

Very very cute......love it!!

Lori B said...

Lynn,
WOW! I wasn't gonna get the owl punch, but NOW I have to get it! :) Since it is so versatile, owls, penguins, and little kids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails