Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Things I love... FREE stamps!

This stamp set, Things I Love, is another stamp set that I got for free!
This is one of the add-ons to the sale-a-bration special going on now. If you place a $50 order, you can get this set (or many others) for free! If you place your order with me you can also get a free tutorial of your choice!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Lynn,
I love this set. I just recently created a card using it. You're color combo is great as well. It really pops. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Melissa said...

Awesome card! I love this set and love the way you used it! Thanks for sharing!

kathleenh said...

Love this layout! Great card!

Genny said...

Love how you used the stamp set to create the background. Congrats on being a HSS Top 5 Artist Pick!

Genny

Related Posts with Thumbnails