Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bacon and Eggs Birthday!

This is the card that I made for my husbands cousin for his birthday. His present is candles that are made out of bacon fat. You light them and drip them on a salad to add flavor. I thought this would go perfectly!
The eggs are Summer Sun sponged with Apricot Appeal ink. The whites are sponged on the edges with Going gray. The bacon is close to cocoa with more mustard, really rust, close to cocoa and creamy caramel ink on them. Highlights are with the white gel pen.

11 comments:

Linda said...

Oh wow, this is eggcellent.... sorry!! No really love this card, brilliant...

TrishG said...

This is super! Great idea. My husband would love this! I'll have to keep that in mind for his next card!

Robbie said...

This is way too cool!! How creative...love it!! And those candles...can't imagine that one.

Susan Mac Donald said...

too cute; yes, don't look if you're hungry!!

Ret said...

Great card, really different!
I've never heard of the candles before...sounds "different"!!! lol
He'll love the card!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Awesome card! Where did you find candles like that?

Karen said...

This is a FANTASTIC card! Thanks so much for sharing!

Karen
x

Gail S. said...

What a fun card!! My husband loves bacon and would love this card - thanks!

Dawn said...

How creative! This looks great!

kathleenh said...

The bacon and eggs look so realistic! I love it!

poohbear said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails