Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Love Compass Try #2

I wasn't totally happy with the last compass that I did (in the last post) so I tried again. I like this one much better. The definition is from the Define Your Life stamp set. I used Fundamental Phrases for the YOU on the heart and Sense of Time for the main compass part. I just inked it with a marker and left off the clock numbers. The heart is punched with the heart to heart punch. The North, South, East, West letters I drew and cut out.
This compass was my husbands idea! I was bugging him on a long car ride when I was brainstorming for ideas and this is what he came up with!

4 comments:

Stamp with Sandy said...

This card is beautiful! I first saw it on SU LNStampers group and had to come check it out.

I really enjoy your blog and all your wonderful ideas.

Thanks for sharing!

Sanyd

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 13. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Roberta said...

Great card! I just started following your blog and so far I have not been disappointed. Thanks for sharing!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Very clever! Your husband gets bonus points for his idea :-) LOVE IT!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails