Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Few New Cards

I have done few cards over the past few days and haven't had a chance to post them so I thought I would post them together and save some time! Here they are!

Stamp sets used:
Warm Words
Lovely as a Tree

Stamp sets used:
Simply Said - The butterflies are the hearts stamped overlapping at the points and cut out.

Stamp sets used:
Full of Life
Fundamental Phrases
Sense of Time - You can't see it very well but the clock is inked and stamped on vellum. I didn't ink the numbers so I could make it into a compass.

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Really great cards!!

TrishG said...

I really like the distressing and framing of the image. Love the words around it.

The butterflies created from the hearts are really cute. Love the antenaes.

NikkiNix said...

Your tree is aaaaabsolutely STUNNING!!! WOW!

Related Posts with Thumbnails