Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Leaves #2 Wreath


This was the project that I was doing with the Leaves #2 die cut when I got distracted and made the moose! I love this wreath. There is one on page 92 of the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog.
I used a variety of green scraps I had of regular cardstock and a bunch of patterned paper. All the ends of the leaves are bent slightly and attached with the green capped Tombow glue around a cardboard base I cut out. The bow is cut paper with the center made out of the wide oval punch. In person this wreath has so much dimension it's stunning!
Here are close-ups of the leaves and the bow.

5 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

AHHHHH I had just this am talked me OUT of buying that die so guess you know as an enabler, gotta get it. The wreath is gorgeous. Nancy

Pam said...

Wonderful job! Very inspiring! I bet it looks great hanging on your door!

Tammy Q Howell said...

What a beautiful wreath! You can tell the work you put into this. Love it! Another die I might have to buy. Hey wait, Christmas is coming up. I might have to leave a wish list around with my website listed. LOL

Theresa Forseth said...

This is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

Angel said...

Just found your blog through SCS and think you are a creative genius!
How big did this wreath end up being?

Related Posts with Thumbnails