Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Present Moose


I love this moose! This idea was my 4 year old daughters. I was making something with the Leaves #2 die cut and she held up two of these leaves and said, "Look, moose antlers!" Kids are so smart. I of course stopped what I was doing and had to make a moose!

Punches used:
leaves #2 die cut
wide oval - nose
round tap - head
crop-a-dile - nostrils, black eyes
word window - arms
5 petal flower - ears and hooves
old three flower punch - hair
1/4" circle- white part of eyes

14 comments:

Ellen Kemper said...

This is fabulous! I LOVE IT!!!

Hug your kiddo for me - she is brilliant!

abr said...

Bravo to your 4 yr old, well...and you to it is so super cute.

Billie

TrishG said...

What a great moose! Very cute!

Pam said...

Awesome moose! I just LOVE him! Thanks so much for sharing!

Bwillow said...

I love your moose!!! How clever of you and your daughter to create him! Obviously your Daughter is going to be as talented as her mother!
TFS
Darleen Maahs

Cristena Bagne said...

This is way to stinkin cute!!! LOVE HIM!!!

SamieVt said...

So so CUTE!! Children are such inspiration in our lives!! What a great combo!

Tammy Q Howell said...

So cute! I love him. Wish I had that leaf die! Children come up with some wonderful things! And you do too!

Redparrot53 said...

ROFL, oh I love it and I call my best friend "Moose" so I am THRILLED to find this!
Your four year old, is a hoot, future DEMO I say!
Lol, thanks for the laugh and the inspirations!
Hugs
Linda Gilliam

Theresa Forseth said...

How darling!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 20. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Stampindragon said...

Too cute! I will have to make one for my BIL as his nickname is "Moose" and he collects Mooses! Don't have the leaves die, so I guess it needs to be added to my wish list.

Cynthia Ferenz
Fredericksburg, VA
stampindragon@verizon.net
Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers

scrapaholic paperjunkie said...

that is about as cute as cute can be!! and definitely as cute as a moose can be!

Mary Davidson said...

Wow! Fabulous moose! How clever! What a sharp little cookie you have there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails