Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Get a FREE Pet Painting!

Click on the link below to join my mailing list 
BEFORE Monday, May 26th, 2014 
and get entered into a 
FREE DRAWING 
to win a custom pet painting of your pet! 
If you don't have a pet and you win, you can use it as a gift for a friend!
I do it all from a photograph of your pet that you can mail or email me, so don't worry if you live far away. When the painting is finished, I will ship it to you for free!!

Click here to enter!
http://eepurl.com/ye-1P
 




Click here to enter!
http://eepurl.com/ye-1P

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

What a wonderful idea....!

Maryann Laursen said...

What a stunning idea, but then it would certainly have been nice, if we had got the mailupdate to this before the deadline ran out. Here I´m just getting the mail now on tuesday 27th at 11 AM, and the deadline is Monday 26th, as I would just have loved to join this too, as I lost my loved dog after 12 years a few months ago, so I would definitely have loved to win a pic of him, that´s for sure.
Not because I´ll complain, but just make you think of this long time sometimes when you set such a deadline, as I´m very sure, I´m not the only one, who first get this update to your blog now, which unfortunately is very typical, that we often first get them days after, when it´s e-mail updates.

Related Posts with Thumbnails