Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Indoor Fairy Garden

I know this is not stamping... but I just had to share my early Mother's Day gift to myself. I made an indoor Fairy mini garden to put next to my painting/craft table! It is so cute! I put it in a bird cage house sort of thing with plastic in the bottom. In the photos I have the front lifted up, but it does close down so my cat won't dig everything up!
It's not totally finished yet, but I was too excited to share photos to wait. It will also have a little wooden door for the mushroom house, a stone path and a fence. I will post again once I have those added.



Hopefully some fairies will stop by soon!

8 comments:

Carolee said...

Very nice little garden.

Myrna said...

Such an adorable creation.
I think fairy gardens are such fun, no matter how old we are.
You did a great job and I am sure it will bring you many hours of joy looking at it while you craft. Well done.
Myrna

Holly M said...

So sweet!

seau said...

Oh My, this is soooo cute, I want one too...Thanks for sharing your lovely fairy garden.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhhhhh!! I LOVE IT!!! SO beautiful and charming!

Carol Carriveau said...

Good for you gifting to yourself!! I love bird cages but have no room for one...now I may make room for a Fairy Cage of my own. Fabulous job...TFS!

ogr8ys1 said...

This is adorable - and I am so thrilled because I have the same birdcage put away from our wedding last year - what did you use for plastic in the bottom? I can't wait to start on my garden!

Subarna said...



Nice Posting...If you’re searching for a way to increase business sales, bring in more customers, and grow your business then you’re on the right site! You’re business website is one of the most powerful tools to help accomplish your business goals. We build your website and create a detailed online marketing strategy to help your business grow.

Your business website should be your best employee working for you 24/7, 365. Visitors are judging your business based on the presentation of your website. If your site doesn’t reflect your company brand, and sets itself apart from competitors, you’re at a huge disadvantage trying to speak to your target audience. Actually, you could potentially be losing customers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails