Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Snowman Snow Angel Punch Art Card

I have finally done a card all on my own again!!
A Lynn Pratt original!
Thanks for waiting for me to come back everyone! Here is my Snowman Snow Angel Punch Art Card. It is a 5-1/2" square card.

I used the 1-1/4", 1" and 3/4" circle punches for the snowman body and angel impression. I cut the angel wings out by hand. I punched this out of Very Vanilla card stock. All of the other pieces are Whisper White.
I used the snowflake punch for the arms of the real snowman and the same circle punches..

 I used Connie Collins' tutorial to make the paper bow. I did change it a bit and make the second bottom layer and added some pearls. You can find that tutorial here: http://www.stampinconnection.com/video/how-to-make-paper-faux-bows-with-stampin-up-punches-mp4
 I used the Owl punch for the snowballs and the Just Believe stamp set for the sentiment.
Hope you like it!

15 comments:

Cherie said...

Well worth the wait! Glad you are back! Your card is adorable. TFS!

jules said...

oh gorgeous clever card!!

Debby said...

What a clever idea!! Brilliant! Thanks for sharing I think I just found my Christmas card.
angel hugs
Debby

Shoregirl said...

CUTE idea -- love the little snowman angel to the left!

Holly M said...

Almost too cute for words!

Ms said...

Absolutely darling.... I so loved this idea.... thx for sharing....

Pauline said...

What a wonderful original idea, Lynn!
TFS!

Patricia Gessner said...

Really think this is so cute and clever. Thank ou for sharing.

MaryJo said...

this is sooo cute! I LOVE snowmen - just not cold and snow!! LOL! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Rufred said...

Love IT!! Thanx for coming back to us...LOL

Ruthie Graen said...

Your card is too cute Lynn! Excellent job!

TLady said...

WHAT AN ORIGINAL IDEA!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! :) THANKS FOR SHARING THIS WITH US!!!!! :)

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is so cute - what a great idea! Very creative and new! Beautifully done! Wishing you a sunshine day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Mary said...

I LOVE this card! Clever!

Anonymous said...

Lynn, this is absolutely darling.... I can't wait for 11 months and then I want to make one....lol. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity

Cookie

Related Posts with Thumbnails