Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Card Class - Butterfly

 Here is another card from the three card class that I did last week. I love this new butterfly punch!

Here is how I made the butterfly layered. I punched out a full Very Vanilla butterfly and another in Basic Black. I cut out the center of the black one and glued it to the back of the white one, just spaced out a little to show on the outer edges. I really like this effect!

Here is how I made the bow out of a little strip of embossed paper.

 I love this punch!

3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Lynn! Thanks for the great tip about the 'shadow' butterfly. Love your little embossed paper ribbon, too.

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO glad you are "back"... I've missed you ! Love the butterfly... it will be a reminder of the summer that is slipping away too fast ! Christiane

BeverlyBL said...

This is so cute. Saw this on Kim Score's Paper Punch Addiction. Very clever.

I really dislike your "prove you're not a robot" thing. They make their pictures toooooo fuzzy and it always takes me several tries. Don't they have a clearer selection? I don't mind doing it and understand that you have to, but don't think I should have to jump through so many hoops. Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails