Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Punch Art Wedding Dress



I had so much fun making my other punch art dress card, I just had to switch it up a little and make a wedding dress!
I used the Established Elegance stamp set to stamp the dress form in Soft Suede ink. I used the Heart to Heart Punch, Blossom Petals Punch and Lace Ribbon Border Punch to make the dress.

How to make this card:
First cut a strip of Whisper White card stock and put it through the Lace Ribbon Border Punch. Use the large petal on the Blossom Petals Punch and punch out one in the lace and another of regular white card stock. Do the same with the medium heart. Then just use the Two-way Glue Pen to stick them on top of each other. For the background I just cut strips with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch and glued them to the front of my card in rows.


I used the Labels Collection Framelits from the Occasions Mini for the center shape and some Pearls to accent my dress.

I love these little dresses with this stamp set! SO cute!
Related Posts with Thumbnails