Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

VW Bug - Bad Day Card

I was playing around on Splitcoast (and not doing was I was supposed to be working on) and found THIS CARD! It seemed like too much fun to not make a template for this card. This is totally my kind of humor. Since it amused me so much, I made the template FREE!

The main card base is Baja Breeze, and then I cut a top layer out of Real Red card stock for the front with the windshield cut out, and a second layer for the front hood. I sponged it with Cherry Cobbler ink.
The lights are a 3/4" Circles punched out of Silver and a 1/2" Circle out of So Saffron. I used the Under the Stars stamp set for the mosquito that hit the front windshield, and I used the Perfect Words Hostess stamp set for the license plate. The mirrors are using the Word Window Punch.
This is what the inside says:

Here is the car just plain, you can make it into any type of card!

Click on the image below to download the
FREE Template!

The dashed lines are where the card is folded at the top.
Related Posts with Thumbnails