Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween Pop-Out Cards


The Fronts!



The Insides!


Here are my Halloween Pop-Out Cards! These fold flat and fit in standard medium SU envelopes, but the recipient gets a surprise when they are opened!
I do have to say, these cards look pretty simple, but they took forever to figure out the dimensions to make them work properly! They do have a great "wow" factor when you open them! These are a favorite with my son.

Due to Stampin' Ups' policy, I am no longer able to offer the directions and templates for these cards while still being a Demonstrator. Sorry for any inconvenience!

1 comment:

Curt in Carmel said...

Lynn! These are simply remarkable! You are certainly one talented lady. Love the spider pop up the best. That is so awesome! Hope you are well! Best, Curt

Related Posts with Thumbnails