Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Circus Tent Gift Card Holder

Here is my Circus Tent Gift Card Holder! This card opens to put a gift card on the inside and give as a present to adults, children or anyone who needs a smile. It would also make great birthday invitation without the gift card on the inside!
You can even use this as a decoration for a circus scrapbook page!
Easily change up the colors or decorations to your liking!
This card fits in a standard medium SU envelope.


CLICK HERE
to see more details about this project or to get the tutorial!

5 comments:

Paper Potter said...

My two grandsons were visiting this weekend and we gave him is Grunge Rock card with gift card inside ... his younger brother says he wants a hand made card, too. So I showed him this card and he's jumping around shouting "this one, this one is what I want!"

Thanks ever so much. Are you planning t go to the Leadership conference?

Carol Carriveau said...

Very bright and fun looking card!

Waseem said...

It would be much more better if you share Gift Card envelopes with it.

plastic cards printing said...

Just found your blog via the Fashionista article you were featured in. Wow. You are stunning. I'll definitely keep reading.

Sweet Fairy said...

This is so lovely. I need to make Plastic Card Holders for school children and this will help me so much. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails