Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Re-Using Old Projects

I made these two cards by reusing the backs from older projects! I really like how they came out. I have so much trouble throwing things out and sometimes I don't have a plan for all of the projects that I do. This was a great way to reuse them! Here is what they originally were below, my plant holders.



And I made these little plant holders using my Six Pack Baby Holder project!

Talk about getting some good use out of a project!

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Great idea and love the colors for these wonderful little carriers. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Rachael Knight said...

Lynn I am really glad to know I am not the only one who has trouble throwing old projects out! I take part in a lot of swaps, and I'm swimming in samples with retired products on them. I've been trying to recycle card fronts and make proper cards with them, just like you did. Thanks for all the inspiration - I love your ideas and your tutorials are fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails