Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tires & Treads FREE MDS Punches

I have been having so much fun converting the stamps from My Digital Studio into punches that I decided to try and make some of my own punches! I just used clip art from the Internet and made them into punches! These five images below I am calling Tires & Treads. You can see the page I made with them above!
Use link below to download the SVG. files.


tire tread


tires - tires fill

tire tread small - tire tread small2

The link below should let you download the punches in the right format for MDS punches. Copy these files to your desktop first. Then you have to copy and paste them into your punches folder. If you copy them directly into your punches folder for some reason they will not work.
These type of files also work with the Cricut!

http://www.mediafire.com/?9508b5ob5wo5c

This is my trial to share these punch files, so if this works I can share more! Let me know what you think! This is also the first time I have used Mediafire so let me know how that works to download from.
Related Posts with Thumbnails