Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dump Truck Card - FREE Tutorial!


I got a Birthday Invitation from my friend, Danielle Pearson, and this was the card I got! The back of the dump truck opens and closes to have the message on the inside!
I liked it so much I made a template and mini tutorial for it that fits in a standard envelope. Here is her card that I got below.
You can get the FREE template and tutorial below!
Dump Truck Card Mini Tutorial
Dump Truck Template

12 comments:

Ms said...

These are such darling little trucks... any little boy would love to play with them. Unfortunately, I don't do facebook so I couldn't get the free tutorial.... Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity

lisa808 said...

Adorable--thank you!

Linda Tarolli said...

Yet another clever idea. Thanks so much for sharing.

Roberta said...

This dump truck is awesome! Thanks for the tutorial!

Bandon, Oregon said...

How FUN is this!!! Thank you sooooo much for sharing!!

Faith

Kathy said...

You rock!! Thanks for sharing!

Michelle-a-bella said...

Thank you so much, I love it!!!

Alexander David said...

Hi Guys
Wonderful post related Iveco Truck Parts. Its contribute to air, noise, and water pollution similarly to automobiles. Trucks may emit lower air pollution emissions than cars per equivalent vehicle mass, although the absolute level per vehicle distance traveled is higher, and diesel particulate matter is especially problematic for healthI got the interior and exterior parts fitting properly. It was very easy to get my truck into the shape I wanted. . Thanks for sharing this information.

Kaleem Askforseo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaleem Askforseo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Smith said...

This is so adorable! It looks like the template and tutorial was taKen down. Anyway I could still get them? These would be perfect for my son's birthday.

Jennifer Smith said...

This is so adorable! It looks like the template and tutorial was taKen down. Anyway I could still get them? These would be perfect for my son's birthday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails