Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Card Party Cards

I have already showed you the hostess gift that I made for this party but here is the card that I demonstrated there and the card that they did.


This card uses The Open Sea stamp set and the Top Note die with the Big Shot. I used VersaMark ink for the globe and chart stamp on white paper in back and clear embossed it. Then I sponged with Night of Navy ink on top. In person you can see the images are shiny and it looks really nice.


This is the card that they did at the party. We used the Just Believe stamp set and the background uses the Very Vintage roller. I tried to keep it simple since there were lots of first timers.
Related Posts with Thumbnails