Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

August Club Cards

For my Stamp Club this month I seemed to run out of time so I actually searched on blogs for card ideas! I did find some great cards and didn't even change them too much. Here are the cards we did and where I got the inspiration from!


I found this card on Splitcoast and just changed it a bit. I can not find the creators real name on there, but you can see her great card HERE! I got this Sweet Floral background stamp at Convention as a prize and could not think of a thing to do with it. Thank goodness for other blogs to get inspiration from!


This card is inspired by Nancy Ferb (almost copied exactly so I guess that's not really inspired by...). I love how she uses the new Grow stamp from Convention with the Just Believe stamp set! I did not have the new brads for the bottom so I just punched a piece of paper and used Crystal Effects on it.


And the last card idea I got from Karen Colburn. This one uses The Open Sea stamp set from the Summer Mini. I love the tearing of the two layers of DSP and so did all of my ladies!

Thanks for the great card ideas ladies so I didn't have to think too much!
Related Posts with Thumbnails