Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Swap Holder Garden Bag - Perfect for Convention!





Here is my Garden Bag style purse, which perfectly holds over 100 cards. It is the perfect bag to bring to Convention or any Stampin’ Up event to hold your cards to swap! You can also use it to carry along all of your tools and materials!
This bag is large enough to also be great to use as a purse or gift bag for any occasion.

You do not need 12"x12" paper to make this project.

CLICK HERE
to see more details or purchase this tutorial!

5 comments:

lisa808 said...

Awesome bag!

soggystamper said...

That is such a clever project, Lynn!
Sue aka The Soggy Stamper
www.soggystamper.com

mimikat33 said...

I love that bag, great idea Lynn.

See you soon,

Kat
http://cricutcardcreating.blogspot.com

Sara said...

This looks great, thanks for the idea!
I found you on SC and have added myself as a follower, hoping you'll do the same for me!
http://sarasstampspace.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I just made one this week, thank you for sharing with us. Your very creative. April Vicary

Related Posts with Thumbnails