Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Map Envelopes




Link
I saw a photo of something like this on a website, and thought it was such a great idea!

Here is how I did mine:
I used Google maps to map my address to where I am sending my letter to.
Then I saved the image as a pdf and printed it out larger then I needed it.
I put glue stick on the back of my envelope and stuck on my map, and then trimmed the edges.
I wrote my return and sender addresses on address label stickers and then cut them out. ( I have whited out the addresses on here)
I lined them with black marker so they would stick out, and stuck them where they go.

All finished! Adorable personalized envelopes!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

That's crazy awesome creative! LOVE it!!

Judy Marshall said...

Ohmigosh...what a brilliant idea! Thanks for sharing your amazing creativity!!

Hugs ~ Judy

Anonymous said...

Cool idea!
linda

Mary said...

That is super cute! I wonder if you could print it right on the envelope? I might copy you on this one! Or at least try to! Clever!

Dawn said...

How genius! I so want to go try this. Thanks for sharing.

Queenie Jeannie said...

This is super cute!! I wonder how you would do it if you lived south of your recipient though, lol! Upside down??

Related Posts with Thumbnails