Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Butterfly Rainbow

I saw a picture of a card in a magazine that used butterflies to make a rainbow, I changed it up a bit, and here is my version of what I saw!
I used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit with the Big Shot. The clouds are using the top of the Cupcake punch! The sentiment is from the So Happy For You Sale-A-Bration stamp set. I used a variety of card stock and Designer Series Papers to make the butterflies.
This card makes me want Spring to come sooner!


15 comments:

Madeline Morcelo said...

Very original and pretty! A great way to use those scraps of DSP. Thanks for sharing!

Shore Girl said...

CUTE!

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

I love this! Kudos for die-cutting all those butterflies!

Nancy S said...

This is great. I will certainly have to case this one for a friend whose name is Finnigan - Finnigan's Rainbow - for this birthday. TFS.

soggystamper said...

This is so cheerful and very creative. It must have taken a while to cut all those butterflies although the Big Shot makes it much easier.
Sue aka The Soggy Stamper
www.soggystamper.com

Michelle said...

very cool - so pretty and a fabulous idea!

for2nately said...

Love it!! TFS!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Chris said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors you used! It is a really neat idea!

Jackie L Watson said...

What a clever idea, and such a colorful card. I love beautiful wings and all those butterflies.

wendy van de bogart said...

Beautiful...i was just thinking about a rainbow of butterflies or flowers and there you go!

Angel said...

LOVE butterflies...LOVE rainbows! Your butterfly rainbow is BEAUTIFUL!!

Tiffany Bauer said...

This is just so cheerful, bright and screams fun!!! I love it and will be featuring this on My Crafty Picks #10 on 4-3-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

This is wonderful!

Davina Allgrim said...

Gorgeous! Must have been a lot of work, but the result is a marvel.
teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Wow! That is amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails