Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Framed Tulip Embossing Folder - Varied Sizes!!

I found this great technique using the Framed Tulip Embossing Folder to make any size frame!! You can find this great tutorial on the Created By You blog! Genius!
I used the Fast & Fabulous stamp set with Regal Rose and Wild Wasabi ink (with a blender pen) for the image. I used the occasional Quotes stamp set for the sentiment with the Large Oval Punch and Scallop Oval Punch.
I also used the bow maker to make the bow!

6 comments:

Gerry said...

This card is beautiful. I just ordered the tulip embossing folder. Can't wait to get it.

Mary said...

My virus protection will not let me open to that blog, says it is dangerous, :(

Your card is so pretty! Mary

Created By You said...

Hi Lynn, thanks so much for the mention on this technique. As for the virus protection mentioned by Mary.. it was an ilggpht thing with blogger, they apparently have fixed the issue so it should be ok now!
Hugs,
Sharon Field aka Created By YOu

Butternutsage said...

here is a video for doing the same thing and it may be a little easier for people who learn by seeing rather than reading~ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlVfP7e7mTw

Davina Allgrim said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing. Many nice projects on your blog. I'm following through SC.
teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

Tonya VanderSlice- Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator said...

Lynn,
I just love this card, all your creations are beautiful! I am passing the Stylish Blogger Award to you! Visit my blog for the details.
Tonya
http://stampnslice.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails